Below you will find basic information about the processing of the data you have provided when using our services. By clicking the “Go to website” button, you consent to your data being processed by our advertising partners for the purposes described below.
You can also decide whether to approve it or not in “Privacy Settings”. Without changing the “Privacy Settings”, your data will also be processed by us on the basis of the legitimate interests of the data controller or by our partners (if they have chosen such a basis for processing your data), for the purposes indicated below. . This processing does not require your consent, but you can object to it at any time.
- to ensure safety when using our websites,
- to improve the services we provide by using data for analytical and statistical purposes,
- learn your preferences based on how you use our services,
- display personalized ads that match your interests.
You can specify the scope of using cookies in your browser settings. Without changing the settings, you agree to save the information contained in the cookies, and then store them in the memory of your device, and we and our partners can access this information. More information can be found in the Cookies Policy.
How We Use Your Information
As part of the services we provide, we try to display advertisements that match your interests, which are related to our products and the products of customers who use our advertising services (direct marketing). For this purpose, we use information stored in cookies that we receive when you use our websites.
Information about users’ activities on our websites may also be used to personalize content and tailor it to users’ anticipated preferences. This is done by assigning users a specific category of content available on a particular site based on their activity on the site.
We carry out our activities in accordance with the applicable law under the so-called legitimate interests of the data controller, because we want all our services to be well suited to the needs of the user. The basic rules for using our services are set out in these rules.
The controller of your personal data is Media Foundation 7 with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Miodowa 17/19. You can contact us through this website and object to this type of activity at any time.
Use of your information by our partners
Such activities for marketing purposes are also carried out by our partners, to whom we provide advertising space on our websites. Our partners are broadcast technology service providers, broadcast networks, media, affiliates and advertisers.
Our partners collect and use information that determines how you use our services. Thanks to this, they can show more adequate ads with the information obtained and make it available to other entities that display or order ads on the Internet.
The purposes of processing your data by our partners are as follows:
- store information on or access devices,
- a selection of basic advertisements,
- a selection of personal ads,
- create a personal advertising profile,
- create personalized content profiles,
- select personalized content,
- measure the effectiveness of advertising,
- measure content performance,
- conduct market research to provide customer feedback,
- product development and improvement,
- to ensure security, prevent fraud and correct errors,
- technical delivery of advertisements or content.
As part of special features and functionality, our partners may take the following actions:
- comparing and combining offline data sources,
- connect different devices,
- using accurate location data,
- receive and use the automatically sent attributes of devices to identify them.
To take the above steps, our partners need your consent, which you can express by clicking the “Go to website” button. Each consent is your discretion, but not giving it may affect your enjoyment of using our services. Ads that do not match the user’s interests are not only unattractive, but also annoying to the recipient. Some of our partners also express their legitimate interest in processing the data you provide, including for analytical purposes that allow you to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing activities.