The timeline goes to the e-tron line, which was the leader in its segment, in Brazil in 2022.
The brand with four rings has reason to celebrate in the electronics sector. That’s because Audi grew by 71% in electric vehicle sales last year. This result is a record for the brand and is a better performance compared to 2021.
Focusing on electric sales, the brand sold 118,000 cars from the e-tron line, cars that were the epitome of success and responsible for that.
The President and CEO of Audi do Brasil, Daniel Rojas, comments on Audi’s 71% sales growth:
“We have a global mobility electrification program that has been implemented in all countries where we have operations and includes launching and improving products, services and developing charging infrastructure”.
Currently, Audi do Brasil has one of the largest portfolios of electric vehicles in the country. The e-tron line was the leader in its segment in 2022. The e-tron electric line includes the following models:
- e-tron Quattro Performance (from BRL 615,990.00);
- e-tron Performance Black quattro (from BRL 637,990.00);
- e-tron Sportback Performance quattro (from BRL 646,990.00);
- e-tron Sportback Performance Black quattro (from BRL 667,990.00);
- e-tron S Sportback quattro (from BRL 844,990.00);
- RS e-tron GT quattro (from BRL 1,069,990.00).
Auto Secrets on YouTube
We ride the manual VW Polo 170 TSI: