Dacia also offer a hybrid. However, Dacia will not invest in electric cars, at least until 2028.
New Dacia cars are coming. We can expect at least three premieres in the coming years. We have already announced the new model, it’s time to organize the first impressions in the order they appear on the market. There will also be an announcement of a brand new car.
New Dacia models, will be shown for the first time in 2024-2026
- Dacia Duster III – A small 5-seater SUV. A bigger car than the current Duster model, built on a new platform, using new technology. 4×4 drive will probably be available as electric. Part C. Will be delivered in early 2023 and 2024.
- Dacia Bigster – A small 7-seater SUV, a larger and more advanced model. Under the hood will be a new high-powered LPG engine, probably 120-130 HP, and a hybrid drive. Part C. Will be delivered in early 2024 and 2025.
- Dacia X – C-class hatchback, a brand new product in the range, which will complete the brand’s offering in the C segment. A large, comfortable, spacious and at the same time affordable car that will compete with models such as the Volkswagen Golf, Hyundai i30, Kia Ceed and similar cars. We don’t know the name yet. Part C. Will be delivered in early 2025 and 2026 or a little earlier.
Current models that will remain in release or will be updated:
- Dacia Jogger – 7-seater general vehicle, for families and companies,
- Dacia Sandero Stepway – cross. Part B.
- Dacia Sandero – segment B hatchback.
- Dacia Spring (and in the future Spring II – with a more powerful engine and a larger battery) – an electric car
Check out: Dacia Duster 150 EDC – The most powerful Duster with automatic transmission
Is there another brand new trend?
There is still talk in the market that Dacia might be working on a concept of an all-new model that would be addressed to the most demanding customers. It will be the same car as the Arkana model, using the shape of an SUV or a crossover coupé. This will be an interesting move, so we will watch the manufacturer’s actions with great interest.
Check out: Dacia new cars, ads