The City of Siemianowice Śląskie and the Creative Silesia Foundation invite you to:
Workshop: Smart solutions in the field of project management, cross-sector collaboration and obtaining external funding.
implemented as part of the project “An integrated, partner system for monitoring and information about the city as a tool to support the social and economic development of Siemianowice Śląskie” sponsored by the European Union and the City of Siemianowice Śląskie
The only thing that is constant is change. In order to meet the needs of the environment in which we live and work, it is important to look at the possibility of modifying or creating changes. Many local government functions can be carried out better and more efficiently if we involve partners and the local community. Let’s meet and talk about what tools are available to institutions and organizations working in our city, what funding sources they can use and how to choose partners for cooperation so that the activities we do meet the expectations of their recipients and are implemented effectively and efficiently. . Catering is also provided for training participants.
Workshops are organized on September 27, 2022 in Michałkowicki Zameczek (ul. Oświęcimska 1, Siemianowice Śląskie) in two rounds: 9.00 – 13.00 and 13.30 – 17.30.
- Partnership of various sectors in the implementation of the project. Stakeholder analysis and assessment of partnership opportunities.
- Building local community participation
- Funding of the project – the possibility of receiving support under the Cooperation Agreement 2021-2027 (European Funds), funds for the support of NGOs and business environment institutions operating in the region (Górnośląski Fund SA, local development organizations).
- Institutional support for the activities of non-governmental organizations and businesses – best practices
- Analysis of the project environment using the Smart City data bank as well as open regional and metropolitan databases.
- Web tools that support project management.
Tomasz Szulc – assistant professor at the Department of Logistics at the Silesian University of Technology. Expert in the field of local development, regeneration and smart urban mobility. Permanent member of PKM Gliwice, PKM Tychy, ZKM Zawiercie, Science and Technology Park “Technopark Gliwice” sp. Z oo and Metropolis GZM. Manager of projects funded by the EU, National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management. A graduate of the Silesian University of Technology and the National University of Louis. A Silesian enthusiast, from Michałkowice for generations.
Magdalena Faracik-Nowak (City Development Department)