And Margot Delpech
See my news
Great table, music, local producers. In the Gironde, when the days are long, this is the magic way to spend a pleasant evening with loved ones. Every year, the Agricultural Association sets online country farmers markets in many municipalities of the Gironde.
From Audenge For cadillac, Through Hourtin, Langon, La Réole…The dates of the gourmet meetings have been officially published. Here are the events to remember
- Audenge. Friday July 14. 7 pm/midnight. Church Square. Farmer’s aperitif.
- Biganos. Tuesdays July 4 and August 22. 7 pm/midnight. Lecoq Park.
- Cadillac. Thursday, May 25, at La Closière. 6pm/10pm Thursday July 13, at the Museum. Thursday August 24, at La Closière.
- Cabanac-et-Villagrains. Friday, June 9. 6 pm to 10 pm at the center. Farmer’s aperitif.
- Handcuffs. Thursday July 27 and August 10. 7 pm to 11 pm. Town Hall Square.
- Cussac-Fort-Medoc. Saturday August 12. Fort Medoc.
- Eysine. Saturday June 3. 10 am to 3 pm. Place of the town of Bourg.
- Hourtin. Saturday July 1, Sunday July 9, 23, August 6 and Saturday August 26. Town Hall Square. 7 p.m
- La Brede. Friday June 23. Town Hall Square, from 7 pm
- Langoiran. Friday, September 1. 7pm to 11pm. On the dock.
- La Reole. Wednesday July 19, Thursday August 3. 7pm/midnight. Esplanade Charles de Gaulle.
- Save. Saturday May 13. Wednesday August 30. Bike path.
- The Barp. Friday August 25. Square Val de l’Eyre.
- Le Pian-Medoc. Saturday June 21, Friday July 14. Facing the Dojo.
- Ludon-Medoc. Saturday July 8, August 26. Church Square.
- Saint Helena. Friday July 7, Thursday August 24. Place in the town of Bourg.
- Saint Macaire. Thursday July 6. Mercadiou. 7 pm Fridays July 21, 28 and August 4, 11. Hours 7:00 to 11 pm, at Remparts.
- Saint-Magne. Friday, June 16. Thursday August 31. Town Hall Plain.
- Saint Selve. Saturday June 24, Thursday July 13. Town hall square and playground.
- Verdelais. August 18. 7pm/midnight.
- Villegouge. Saturday July 15. Republic Square.
Follow all the news from your favorite cities and media by subscribing to Mon Actu.