Lexus on the Red Carpet in Venice
- Opening Ceremony of the 79th International Film Festival
- Premium developer as top sponsor for the 6th time in a row
- The new #Lexus RX as the #official target car
- Other models from the brand round out the car fleet at Lido
Cologne, September 1, 2022
For the sixth year in a row, Lexus is the official car of the Venice International Film Festival. At yesterday’s opening ceremony of the 79th “Biennale di Venezia”, stars like Julianne Moore, Regé-Jean Page, Rocio Morales, Catherine Deneuve and Tessa Thompson arrived at the Lido in the new RX and other models from the first car manufacturer.
Lexus’ support of the film festival reflects the values shared by the worlds of cinema and cars. They all want to expand people’s horizons through travel, time and new experiences. And just as movies create unforgettable moments, Lexus wants to evoke emotions with its innovative and pioneering spirit. The Venice setting also creates an inspiring connection to Lexus. This unique city creates unforgettable memories while emphasizing sustainability.
“The Film Festival provides an elegant and sophisticated platform for the premiere of the new RX, one of our most successful models,” said Maurizio Perinetti, Director of Lexus Italy. “We hope to impress festival goers with the design, quality, new technology and environmental compatibility of the new RX.”
In addition to the new RX as the official car of the festival, other models in the Lexus Electrified range are ready to take VIP guests, actors, directors and officials straight to the red carpet, including the all-electric UX 300e crossover. In keeping with the special beauty of the event, the multi-award winning LC Cabriolet is also part of the #Biennale fleet.
Fuel consumption and CO2 emissions
- Lexus UX 300e (combined energy consumption 17.1 to 16.8 kilowatt hours per 100 km, CO2 emissions 0 grams per km according to WLTP)
- LC Cabriolet (combined fuel consumption 12.6 liters per 100 km, combined CO2 emissions 288 grams per km)