From Monaco to Cannes, Saint-Tropez and Antibes, the need for high-quality transport has not diminished. In a few years, the Côte d’Azur has experienced a rapid diversification of luxury car rental services and chauffeurs. Focus on Kingdom Limousine, a recognized brand in the industry.
Kingdom Limousines: luxury private chauffeur service on the French Riviera
The Kingdom Limousine private drivers are representatives of the successful profession of the VTC sector in France. Founded in 2009, the company has since enjoyed great success based on simple principles: a combination of luxury and precision.
The founders of Kingdom Limousines have chosen to establish their main operations center directly at the Cannes-Mandelieu airport. A clear advantage strategy for high-frequency space, at an airport where almost 80% of the movement is generated by private and non-commercial aircraft..
Kingdom Limousine is now spread throughout the Côte d’Azur, where the company keeps most of its operations. This includes agglomerations‘Antibes, Cannes, Nice, Monaco, Toulon and Saint-Tropez. This luxury VTC service however is also available from Paris, Lyons and Marseillesand extends to a range of services:
- Transfer to and from the airport;
- Other transfers (railway station, hotel, etc.);
- Personal driver service for the day or for the week;
- Concierge service (sports car rental, hotel or villa reservation, helicopter rental, etc.);
- Event logistics;
- Guided tours…
Box: Luxury VTC: what kind of customer service?
The private drivers of Kingdom Limousines are called upon, every day, to serve a variety of customers:
- Marketing managers wherever they are;
- Special assistants for VIPs or celebrities;
- Consular Staff;
- Event organizations;
- Luxury travel agencies…
Why use a private driver on the Côte d’Azur?
VTC solutions and luxury drivers are important to an increasing number of customers as the best option to benefit from 100% a la carte mobility… to the point that services are not necessarily reserved for the elite.
VTC Kingdom Limousine benefits include, and by way of example:
- Experienced private driver who can make himself available Rotate the clock and 7 days on the 7th ;
- The English proficiency and all drivers;
- A different types of vehicles Mercedes, Tesla, Range Rover and Rolls Royce, able to meet all transportation needs (high-end sedans, SUVs, limousines, minivans, etc.);
- A true quality of advice for customers looking for travel and destination recommendations (restaurants, night clubs, art galleries, etc.).
For, on average, more than 200,000 visitors attend every day in this area, including 14% of professional travelers.The Côte d’Azur today offers the perfect environment for luxury hybrid bikes.
The availability of a luxury car and driver, by the day or by the week, is a major practical resource for many individuals and professionals who travel. Kingdom Limousines, based on the Côte d’Azur, has built its success on a diverse fleet of vehicles and a team of chauffeurs available 24 hours a day.
Three important things to remember:
- Kingdom Limousines offers a luxury VTC service throughout the French Riviera, for the benefit of clients of all profiles.
- The company offers flexible and à la carte solutions for the discovery of tourists for complete independence or a business trip.
- Its line of vehicles ranges from luxury sedans to minivans for group travel.