1. All text, images, graphics, audio, video and animation files published in the Porsche Newsroom and their layout are subject to copyright and other laws protecting Porsche’s copyright. They may be used only for reporting editing, but not for advertising or other commercial purposes, provided the source is specified. Distributing, copying, editing, distributing and using the site for purposes other than editing is not permitted.
2. Unless otherwise stated, all trademarks and trademarks mentioned in the Porsche Newsroom are protected trademarks of Drs. Ing. hc F. Porsche AG (here: Porsche AG), including (but not limited to) Porsche Crest, Porsche characters and the names of a series of models.
3. All content of the Porsche Newsroom has been carefully researched and collected. However, the information may be inaccurate or inaccurate. Porsche AG assumes no liability in relation to the results that can be obtained using information, especially in terms of accuracy, completeness and presentation.
4. We make it clear that the products displayed in the Porsche Newsroom do not always have to match the country’s specific products at all times. Information on legal, legal and tax regulations applies to the Federal Republic of Germany only.
5. When using the Porsche Newsroom, technical errors, such as messaging delays, cannot be eliminated. Porsche AG assumes no liability for any damages that may occur.
6. Since the Porsche Newsroom refers to other third party sites (links), Porsche AG assumes no responsibility for the content of linked websites. By confirming the link, the user leaves the information provided by Porsche AG.
7. By acknowledging these usage rights, the user is committed to refraining from any improper use of the Porsche Newsroom.
8. In the event of misuse, Porsche AG reserves the right to restrict access to the Porsche Information Room.