1. All text, images, graphics, sound, video and animation files published in the Porsche Newsroom and their arrangement are subject to copyright and other laws protecting the intellectual property rights of Porsche. They may be used only for editorial reporting, but not for advertising or other commercial purposes, provided the source is acknowledged. Distributing, copying, editing, distributing and using the website for purposes other than editing is not allowed.
2. Unless otherwise stated, all logos and brands mentioned in the Porsche Newsroom are protected trademarks of Dr. Ing. hc F. Porsche AG (herein: Porsche AG), including (but not limited to) the Porsche Crest, Porsche letters and model series names.
3. All Porsche Newsroom content has been carefully researched and compiled. However, the information may contain errors or inaccuracies. Porsche AG does not assume any liability regarding the results that can be obtained using the information, in particular regarding the accuracy, completeness and content.
4. We expressly point out that the products displayed in the Porsche Newsroom do not always correspond to country-specific products. Information on legal, statutory and tax regulations applies only to the Federal Republic of Germany.
5. When using the Porsche Information Room, technical errors, such as delays in sending messages, cannot be eliminated. Porsche AG assumes no liability for any resulting damage.
6. As the Porsche Newsroom refers to third party websites (links), Porsche AG assumes no responsibility for the content of the linked websites. By confirming the link, the user leaves the information provided by Porsche AG.
7. By acknowledging these rights of use, the user undertakes to refrain from any inappropriate use of the Porsche Information Room.
8. In the event of misuse, Porsche AG reserves the right to block access to the Porsche Information Room.