Test Amazfit GTS 4 Mini – a refined smartwatch
Amazfit, the global smart clothing brand owned by Zepp Health, September 1, 2022. presented the fourth generation of its flagship GTR and GTS series at IFA 2022 in Berlin. The new watches are equipped with GPS devices with circular polarization, which allows for very accurate positioning and high performance in sports, as well as large HD AMOLED displays – all wrapped in stylish cases. Their youngest, Amazfit GTS 4 MINI, fell into my hands. It is mainly known by:
- High light construction, aluminum case
- Large 1.65-inch HD color display with a high resolution of 336 x 384 pixels and 309 ppi
- 24-hour health monitoring (heart rate, SpO2, stress, sleep, women’s cycle monitoring, etc.), PAI health rating system
- more than 120 types of games
- Built-in GPS
- Resistance: 5 ATM water resistance
- long battery life with a capacity of 270 mAh – up to 15 days without charge in normal use and up to 45 days in battery saving mode.
- 4 colors to choose from: black, red, blue and white
- price 599 PLN (HERE)
And how does a new smartwatch come into play? Feel free to review.
- Case material: Aluminum
- Case color: black, red, blue and white
- Weight: 31 g
- Strap material: silicone
- Strap length: 190 mm
- Strap width: 20 mm
- Belt color: black, red, blue and white
- Matching straps: 20 mm wide
- Resistance: 5 ATM water resistance
- Case dimensions: 41.8 x 36.6 x 9.1 mm (H x W x D)
- Display Coating: Tempered Glass Coating, Anti-Fingerprint Coating
- Screen: AMOLED, 1.65 ″, 336 x 384 px
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Heart Rate Monitor, Heart Rate Monitor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Light Sensor
- Types of activity monitoring: Pedometer, calorie counter, sleep monitoring, stress level monitoring, heart rate monitoring, distance measurement, inactivity notifications
- Activity types: 120+ sports from categories: running and walking, cycling, swimming, outdoor sports, fitness and gymnastics, dance, martial arts, team sports, water sports, winter sports
- Multimedia functions: Player control, camera control
- Call features: Notifications about: call, SMS, email, reject call by SMS
- Additional features: Alarm clock, weather forecast, stopwatch, clock
- Built-in microphone: Yes
- Built-in speaker: No.
- Location: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BDS, QZSS
- Operating system: Manufacturer’s dedicated operating system
- Battery: 270 mAh, lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 15 days in normal use, up to 45 days in saver mode
- Charging time: about 2 hours
- Compatible with platforms: Android 7.0 or later, iOS 12.0 or later
- Support for Google Assistant: No.
- Amazon Alexa support: Yes
- Accessories included
- Wireless sync, integration with mobile app
- Warranty: 24 months (manufacturer’s warranty
In a small cardboard box we find:
- Smart watch
- Charging cable
- instructions for use
Personally, I’m a fan of round watches, but this little one caught my eye from day one. Amazfit GTS 4 MINI is very light and thin, and at the same time it has a large and readable display. Its weight is only 31g. and envelope dimensions: 41.8 x 36.6 x 9.1 mm. All this is due to very light materials – aluminum case and glass display. We will add light silicone straps and we will not really feel it in our hands.
The smartwatch is available in 4 color variants: black, pink, blue and white. Pieces of the same color also match the case. The pieces are 190 mm long and we can change them easily. They have a standard clasp for 20 mm wide belts.
I got the green version – more green, maybe even more aquamarine.
What is also important is its resistance. Received 5 ATM water resistance certificate. This means that we can take it to the swimming pool without any problems. In training, we will have such a chance.
In addition, the advantage of this model is also one physical button (with the manufacturer’s mark on the outside), which makes it easy to control the interface.