Hot drama about the daughter of Porsche and Geissens Davina: Now more details are coming to light. The 19-year-old was in danger of death and now he is talking about it on TV.
What happened? In January, Carmen and Robert’s partner got the shock of their lives. When he tried to start the family’s new Porsche in their own garage, the car (gasoline engine) caught fire. Davina went straight to the hospital – smoke inhalation.
At that time, the young woman turned to her fans, explaining on Instagram: “Worst night! Our Porsche GT3 it just started burning unexpectedly and even exploded. I could have died in that car.”
Thank God nothing worse happened, but it could have ended worse. HOW anxious moments were, show Davina and her sister Shania now in their documentary “Davina & Shania – We Love Monaco”. In the episode that will be aired by Whit Monday (May 29) on RTLZWEI, the hot drama is the topic.
Shock, smoke, explosion – and Davina Geiss, who was being cared for in an ambulance completely exhausted by an oxygen mask. The scenes are violent, not only for all fans of the fascinating millionaire family.
Davina’s hands are shaking, her voice is breaking, tears are streaming down her face, she is crying in pain moments later. No wonder – the shock is overwhelming.
“I have to stay here for three hours now and they check if I still have smoke in my nose,” says Davina with an oxygen mask on her face. He is in the hospital and still does not understand WHAT happened.
The document now also talks about how Davina got into hot drama. At first there was only a spark – and a few moments later the Porsche caught fire when Davina wanted to move it from one garage to another.
19-year-old: “I literally couldn’t breathe anymore. It was black. Black smoke – everywhere. Smoke everywhere”. With him, which also shows the trailer of the RTLZWEI show on Instagram, there is a friend among other things.
All the girls are stunned. According to “TZ”, they ring the bell directly at the guard’s door when smoke gathers in the garage and call for help from several people. But it seems no one wanted to help them.
Only when there was nothing to see because of the smoke people rushed to them, “shouted at us, blamed us”. Davina: I can’t take it anymore. I’m really shaking.”
About 15 ambulances race up to Geiss’ garage with blue lights flashing. Because the situation is bad. After four hours in the clinic, Davina was finally released, leaving happy and shocked. There was no more smoke in his lungs.
In the documentary, Sister Davina is prompted to summarize what happened: “The longer we stayed in the room, we might have passed out … and died.”