The police provide information about the investigation of the car accident

The police provide information about the investigation of the car accident

Unfortunately yesterday we have brought you the sad news of the death of one of the most powerful wrestlers, Jay Briscoe., who lost his life in a car accident where he collided with another car. He and the driver of the second car died in the accident, while his two daughters ended up in the hospital.

Yesterday Jay’s wife, Ashley Pugh, made the following statement on social media: “We need prayers! Gracie is having back surgery. Jamin would like the whole world to pray for his little girl. WE BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF PRAYER!! Pray for the doctors and all those who work for him! Pray for his precious legs to move again! Pray for Jayleigh who is seriously injured, but is strong and resting! Pray for Gannon waiting at home! Pray for us all! We have a long way to go!”

Official police statement

Below is a statement from the Delaware police reported by PWInsider: “Delaware State Police are investigating a fatal crash in Laurel yesterday afternoon that left two people dead.

On January 17, 2023, at 5:09 PM, a 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 was traveling westbound on Laurel Road west of Goose Nest Road. Meanwhile, a 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 was traveling eastbound on Laurel Road in the vicinity. For unknown reasons, the driver of the Silverado 1500 truck was unable to stay in his lane, crossed the center line, and entered the eastbound lane of Laurel Road, directly into the path of the Silverado 2500. This caused a traffic jam. collision between two pickup trucks in the eastbound lane.

The driver of the Silverado 1500, identified as 27-year-old Lillyanne Ternahan of Frankford, Delaware, was wearing a seat belt. The driver of the Silverado 2500, identified as Jamin Pugh, 38, of Laurel, Delaware, was not wearing a seat belt. Both drivers were pronounced dead at the scene. The two passengers in Pugh’s truck, identified as his 12-year-old daughter and his 9-year-old daughter, were both properly restrained. Both girls were taken by ambulance to a local hospital and were admitted in serious condition.