End of reach
|Purchase Rate: 138.3 € † target: 155 € † Stop loss: 133 € † Possibility: 12.08%|
|The daily EUR 135.84 support area may facilitate the start of the Volkswagen AG rescue.
Investors will be able to replace the purchase for up to € 155
- The company has solid foundations. More than 70% of companies have a limited combination of growth, profit, debt and appearance.
- The company has an attractive base position from a short-term investment perspective.
- The company’s Refinitiv-ESG score, based on the company’s level related to its industry, looks very good.
- The company benefits from a stable financial position due to its real cash position and molding.
- The company has very interesting passages.
- The stock has a very low level of value and a trade value estimated at 0.14 times the turnover.
- Depending on the price of the company in relation to its actual accounting value, the stock can be estimated to be cheap.
- The company has a low value due to the cash flow resulting from its operations.
- Investors looking for a yield can appreciate this stock very much.
- The company’s revenue expectations have recently been revised upwards according to analysts’ agreement on the subject.
- Analysts have supported the positive development of the group business by increasing their revenue per share expectations significantly.
- The difference between the current price and the average price target of analysts handling the case is relatively small and has great potential to be valued.
- Historically, the group has published better statistics than expected.
- Over the past twelve months, the analyst’s agreement has been significantly revised below.
- The price targets for stock analysts vary widely. This means that the company and its activities are difficult to evaluate.
“Caution: The information, charts, statistics, opinions or opinions provided by SURPERFORMANCE SAS are aimed at investors who have the knowledge and experience required to understand and interpret the information provided. This information is provided for informational purposes only and does not include the obligation to invest, nor the offer or request to buy or sell financial products or services. In addition, this information does not include investment advice.
The investor is solely responsible for the use of the information provided, without resorting to SURPERFORMANCE SAS, which will not be liable for errors, omissions, improper investments or improper market development for the activities undertaken.
Upcoming event at VOLKSWAGEN AG
Development of income statement
|Number of analysts||23|
|Final closing price||€ 127.48|
|Average price target||€ 215.66|
|Spread / Average Average||69.2%|
|Differences compared to January 1 (%)||Capitalization (M $)|
|VOLKSWAGEN AG||-28.17%||80 427|