1. Subject of the tender procedure:
Commercial vehicle Peugeot Boxer Combi 2.2 HDI/120
Technical data of the car:
- Year of manufacture: 2010
- Distance 162,601 km
- Body color: metallic gray
- Engine capacity in cm3: 2198
- Fuel type: diesel
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Engine power: 120 kW
- Distribution: manual : (5 +R)
- Chassis no. VF3YBBMRM11826803
- Country of origin: Sofia
- Technical condition: fully functional, ready for immediate use.
- Factory equipment: air conditioning, 12 volt power outlet, power steering, central locking with remote control, seasonal tires (winter and summer),
Starting price: EUR 6720.00 (six thousand seven hundred and twenty 00/100 euros)
Inspection of the vehicle that is the subject of the bid can be done in front of the station on working days from May 25, 2023 to June 12, 2023 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. having previously been appointed.
The offer along with the required documents should be submitted / sent in writing in a sealed envelope in original until June 13, 2023, at 12:00. The envelope should be addressed with the following formula:
Embassy of the Republic of Poland in the Republic of Bulgaria
St. Chan Krum 46, 1000 Sofia, Republic of Bulgaria
The envelope should be marked:
“Offer to buy – Peugeot Boxer, Do not open until June 13, 2023, at 12:00.
Mrs. Joanna Biernacka-Iwanova is authorized to contact bidders – phone (+359) 29023405 or 29023403, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A valid offer must be made in writing in accordance with Appendix 1 and must include:
- Name and surname or name (company) of the bidder. In the case of companies, please provide the name and occupation of the person authorized to represent the company;
- Address of residence or registered office (company) of the bidder;
- the price offered;
- Payment method (choose from cash or bank transfer);
- the statement of the bidder that he is aware of the condition of the subject of the bid or is responsible for the results of the resignation in the inspection;
- Proof of payment of the bid security (original or copy of the payment confirmation at the cash desk or transfer – the security of the bid must be in the Seller’s account before the deadline for submitting the bid).
- Bidder’s statement to which the bid bond will be returned to the account number to which the bid bond will be issued – in case of bank transfer payment.
The conditions for joining the tender are the payment of a tender bond in the amount of 10% of the starting price of the movable property to be sold, i.e. volume EUR 672, EUR six hundred and seventy-two) until June 13, 2023, at 12:00.
The bid bond should be paid in cash at the cash desk of the Embassy with the text “Wadium Peugeot” or by bank transfer with an indication that all bank fees are paid by the payer and the name of the transfer: “Wadium Peugeot”
Embassy of Poland
1000 Sofia, Bulgaria
Name of the bank : UNICREDIT BANK
Bank address: ul. Saint Nedelya 7
SWIFT Code: UNCRBGSF
IBAN bank account number – BG30UNCR76301475763229
Bid securities submitted by bidders whose bids are not selected or rejected will be returned within 7 days from the date of bid selection. A bid bond submitted by the buyer is included in the price. The bid bond will not be returned if the successful bidder avoids concluding the contract of sale.
The opening of the tender commission will be held on June 13, 2023 at 12:30 at the center’s headquarters.
The Commission will select the bidder offering the highest price.
The tender committee will reject the offer if:
Its amount will be lower than the starting price;
It was submitted after the deadline, in the wrong place or by a bidder who did not provide a bid bond;
It does not contain the required data, or is incomplete, illegible or otherwise suspicious, and providing information may result in it being considered a new offer.
The tender committee shall immediately notify the tenderer of the rejection of the offer.
The tender organizer reserves the right to close the tender without selecting any offer, without assigning any reason.
If at least two bidders offer the same price, an additional auction will be held between these bidders.
The buyer will be informed about the date and place of conclusion of the contract. The deadline for concluding the contract will not be more than 7 days from the date of opening the tender.
The buyer is obliged to pay the purchase price before the day of concluding the contract, but no later than 7 days from the end of the auction. The date and place of signing the contract is determined by the seller.
The subject of sale shall be handed over immediately after the purchase price has been paid by the buyer, within the time set by and at the registered office of the Seller, according to the acceptance report.
All costs, fees, taxes, including special customs and/or approval fees, re-registration shall be borne by the Buyer.
The Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Sofia is not responsible for hidden defects of the vehicle.
The embassy informs that according to local laws, the car can be sold on the domestic and foreign markets.